5.22.2008

Manly Cards...

Today's challenge was: Masculine cards.

I HAD to have this set before it retired...and yet I think this is the first card I made from it. The twine gave me fits but I do like how it (eventually) turned out.



I actually made this card yesterday for my sister's new dog. She has 4 boys (one girl)...so it's appropriate for the challenge.




Of course my kids said, "It's not fair. EVERYONE has a dog but us." My friend M* said that her kids say the same thing. So see...there are a few dogless families. Besides. I'd rather be dogless than to own a cat! haha.

6 comments:

Susan said...

Everyone needs a dog!

Great Grandma Lin said...

hey your cousin daniel is a dogless family also. they have gerbils and fish. i had a parakeet. dogs and cats were way too much work and i don't like them inside the house. cute cards, wish i had your talent for making them or inclination. i'd rather write for the time being. keep up the good work and don't let your kids win with the argument...everyone else has______. aunt lin

QuiltNut Creations said...

fabulous cards Dawn! love that set too

Renee said...

Very nice man cards! Man cards are always hard for me to make. I always lean towards girlie :)

Renee said...

Very nice man cards! Man cards are always hard for me to make. I always lean towards girlie :)

Doris said...

LOVE the pine tree card--your entwining is terrific!