5.23.2008

Night owl...

I am up late...

for a few reasons.

I was watching the finale for Grey's Anatomy and my mom called. Then I wanted to finish Grey's...while I organized my ribbon drawer. Then I wasn't finished with the drawer so I watched the Step it Up and Dance episode.

I then find myself so awake...that I might as well do the Friday challenge...No hardware. And where you would put hardware...stamp it.

The limited supplies challenge on Fridays are really not fun for me...too limiting. haha. But that's the whole challenge, right?



Of course, I messed up the borrow right corner...but it turned out okay in the end. The silver cording gives my card some glitz that it is missing b/c of the lack of hardware/brads/eyelets.

Now, I'm off to bed!

5 comments:

Great Grandma Lin said...

you are ambitious, bet you are dragging today. hopefully you can take a small nap but it's hard with little ones around. oh well, you are young-enjoy your life. it's fun and releasing to be creative. i used to write when i had little ones around, still write now that i'm too old to express myself in dancing. will be nice to be young again in the next life. have a good 3 day weekend. love, aunt lin

Anonymous said...

Good job without the extra bling
I also HAD to have Lovely as a Tree (and yet to use it!! Well, did borrow my friend's before I had mine, does that count as using it?!! hehe)
We too, are currently dogless. Somedays I'm the one who misses the pooch, then I remember how much of a pain it was to find care for her when we wanted to leave (as she aged, she had some "I'm being abandoned again" issues)....
NO cats here....EVER!!
Starla

Susan said...

your solid stamps are always inked so well...almost like you use versafine...do yOU/

Renee said...

Grey's Anatomy is my favorite show! It was a little weird with the 2 female docs at the end though. I was glad to see that Derek and Meridith got back together and then sad for Alex. I don't really want to wait till fall to see more but that's how the cookie crumbles!

Love your card :) You are so creative and I know I've said that before but I love your stuff!

QuiltNut Creations said...

fabulous Dawn!