1. Hemmed Ken's pants...twice...ugh
2. Mermaid outfit for an American Girl Doll
3. Fixed the seam on E*'s new undies
4. Sewed on Cub Scout Patches
5. Sewed on a card
6. Made a froggie beanie baby for a friend's Bday
7. 27 Rice bags for Cub Scout Appreciation Gifts
8. Designed the Adelle Hipster tote for Sewing Smackdown project #1
9. Guided DS in sewing his first Tshirt pillow
10. Guided DD in sewing a Midnight Mask
11. A bunch of felt fortune cookies for Sewing Smackdown project #2
12. Birds...which drove me batty for #2 as well.
13. Sewed on patches to 3 uniforms.
14. Sewed the body pillow case.
15. Fixed a seam on Ken's pants.
16. Sewed covered stenobook as hostess gift and #3 smackdown project.
17. Four shamrock pins
18. Rag Quilt for Cara
19. Helped DD sew pin cushion...then another
20. Sewed on a LOT of scout patches
21. Helped DD make SIX more pin cushions
22. Lost track of how many pin cushions DD and I have made together.
23. Designed and executed a CRAVAT for Alexandar Graham Bell at the 4th grade Wax Museum.
24. Patches onto DD's new Junior GS sash.
25. A rooster for Ana's Birthday gift!
26. More patches than I watch to keep listing....ongoing project. But I'm so glad the kids are achievers!
27. Designed a Pikachu costume by altering a small sized monkey pattern...cutting each pattern piece into fourths and taping it onto a new piece of paper...then cutting and sewing. Designed authentic tail and ears. Wow...what an accomplishment!