4.25.2016

Two of my favs!

I thought I would create a duo of cards from two of my favorite sets from
Pretty Cute Stamps.

My first card uses one of the earliest sets from PCS...




Squeal! Don't you love these fun fruit faces?
BTW, the party had comes from Hamster Cutie.





Next up...a newer set called Sunshiny Day.
The sentiments are upbeat and happy...
great for cards and tags!!



Oh...and that cloud is from Rain or Shine...


(All bling and washi tape can be found at the Eyelet Outlet.)

What are two of your favorite sets from Pretty Cute Stamps? 
What images would you love to see in an upcoming set??

I'd love to hear...
and come visit me at my blog, Sunnyside Up.

Have a fantastic week!


2 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

OMWORD! Both cards are so Fun & Cheery! Love the use of Washi Tape! I always forget I have it! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Kim P said...

I love the hamster, and the sunshiney day. Such fun stamps...my wish list is growing!