12.14.2015

Double Dipping

Hello fans!
Today I am double dipping into the Gingerbread jar...
as I use the Gingerbread set


and amazing brads, washi tape, and bling from the Eyelet Outlet to inspire you!

First up...
Christmas...


Admittedly, I am terrible at sending our Christmas cards. I send all sorts of cards...
but December is so craycray, than I just don't get around to doing it.
But...this Gingerbread house is so sweet! It is definitely getting popped into the mail today!
Don't you love the candy colors?
Your holiday card will pop among the red/green and blue/white cards on someone's mantle when you use a candy colored color combo!

Eyelet Outlet Supplies:


3 Girl JAM ribbon:

Pop Up Relief Glue Dots  (R) gives a bit of dimension to my gingerbread house!


Next...
New Year's Resolutions...


If you are saying good bye to gummies and hello to the gym...
here is one last hurrah to get you motivated..
or at least smiling!

Eyelet Outlet Supplies:

I'm sure you are now inspired to be all goody-goody on your new year's diet!
But, come back on Saturday.
I have one more design using Gingerbread House for next month's PCS challenge!
It is so sweet that you won't want to miss it!

Thanks for stopping by during this busy holiday season.
I hope your "to do" list is getting checked off...
no stress...
lots of love and smiles!

Dawn Mercedes


No comments: