8.24.2015

New product from the Eyelet Outlet!!


This month, Eyelet Outlet has released new brads!
Squeal!
Just in time for the "end of the year" celebrations.


Along with Cat Brads, you will want to add these Witch Hat brads to your shopping card.
I love the stripes.  
Supplies:

Sentiment from Pretty Cute Stamps.


 Bells are going to start ringing in your head when you see this next new brad...


I added bling strips to color coordinate my silver bell with the Christmas theme. Just think wh at you can do to coordinate them with wedding colors! I used Micro Glue Dots ® to secure that metal tag frame and a Craft Glue Dot ® to anchor it behind my white panel.


Supplies:

Thanks so much for checking on me today.
I hope your holiday planning is well on its way.
Remember to take a moment to check out the Eyelet Outlet blog for 
more inspiration!


Dawn Mercedes, of Sunnyside Up.








1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

Fun Cards!!! Cool new products too! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations