8.21.2013

Christmas is coming!!

With summer winding down, it's time to start planning for fall and winter holidays.
So, I thought I'd show off a fun card using Groovy Santa from Gel-a-tins!



I used some great Swirl Glitter Papers from The Robin's Nest, so I thought I would carry 
on the glitter theme. 
I used the snowflake from this set to create a background.
Kalidescope Embossing Powder keeps it light and subtle.

Green Leaves Rumple Ribbon isn't just for the spring, summer, and out of doors. Just look what warm and cheer it can bring to your Christmas cards!  
Gelly Gems had a a belt of bling to tie it all together...Glue Dots © work great for these dots!


I hope you'll pop on by my blog, Sunnyside Up, to let me know what your
holiday crafting plans might be this year!

11 comments:

Susan said...

I plan to start my cards once I get out of Fl

Lynn McAuley said...

Love this elegant gift topped with your rumple ribbon bow!! Great holiday card, Dawn!

Craft Paper said...

Very pretty Christmas card! I am so not ready to even think about December!

Unknown said...

Cute card - You got me motivated to start using the green and red ribbon on the holiday projects!

Stephanie Eaken said...

Great card Dawn! But I can not begin to think about Christmas just yet!

Lovebug Creations said...

Just lovely!!! I too am not ready for Christmas cards but totally filing this away to lift for later

bug hugs,
Kimi

Zella said...

Such a pretty Christmas card Dawn! I love the glitter swirl paper and how neat to put a package on your card.

Tanya said...

Gorgeous!! I love how you used the ribbon as the present bow!! Tooo soon for Christmas for me!!!

Tammy said...

Wonderful card for Christmas! Love the little package!

Anonymous said...

I think this is brilliant! So cute! Loving the bling...and the rumple ribbon is absolutely perfect for Christmas! Great job, my friend.

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

This is such a great card! I love the bling as well as the design!

Stacey