1.04.2013

Sweet n Sassy Stamps

In October, I participated in the Hope You Can Cling To Challenges on Splitcoaststampers. 
I was lucky enough to receive a gift certificate from Sweet n Sassy for my charity card making.
I got 3 sets and one has a matching die!  Oooh  lala!

Yesterday, I made two cards...one here...
SSS191.




I really liked the sweet sentiments that are in this set called "Happy Place."

How fun that I used that sentiment as my first one for this springy set!
Along with...a Craft Glue Dot ©...really keeps that button in place!

Be sure to check out their blog.  Sweet n Sassy has a new release starting today!





6 comments:

Bridget said...

Fabulous, Dawn! This is a set I don't own but I love what you've done with it!

Cathymac said...

Very pretty, Dawn...love the off set panel and those happy flowers! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sweet Stop this week!

Zella said...

Sweet N Sassy Stamps are among my favorites!! Love you card!!!

Susan said...

oh for spring

Lynn McAuley said...

What a beauty, Dawn!! I love this wonderful design!!

Nathalia O. said...

Lovely card, Dawn! Congrats on your win!!