5.11.2011

Keep On Truckin...

Keep on truckin...through the Mark's Finest Papers May Blog Hop! I gotta tell you...My (mostly non stamping) neighbor popped over for a visit Monday afternoon. She spied the stamp set I was using...aka Big Boy Toys...and LOVED it!  She just thought it was the neatest set.  I would agree!


All papers used on this card, along with the manly red hemp, can be found at the MFP site! I love that it's a "one stop online stamp shop!"





Welcome to the MFP May Blog Hop! This month, we are releasing 4 NEW SETS!


Our New Sets are: Here Comes the Grad, Big Boy Toys, Magnolia Wedding, American Made.For your convenience, all 4 stamp sets are available for purchase TODAY!

We have a NEW Blog Candy Contest! BE A GUEST DESIGNER!***

What do you need to do to qualify? Just comment on the Design Team blogs during the blog hop. The winner will be announced on the Mark’s Finest Papers blog on Saturday, May 14, 2011. ***See the MFP blog for all the contest rules and PRIZES!

WEDNESDAY, May 11: Big Boy Toys

Lois

Vicky

Dawn L.

Anne

Peggysue

Connie

Claudine

Dawn M.

Marilynn

Geri

Lynn

Emily N.

Patricia

Chrissy

Karen K.

Pam

Guest Designer, Pat

Guest Designer, Crafty Math Chick

Mark’s Finest Papers

32 comments:

Crafty Math Chick said...

LOVE these! It is so nice to see so many colors in masculine cards, I especially adore the second, LOVE that color palette.

Becky said...

Beautiful job on this set Dawn. I like how you put the tire tracks on the background.

Mark's Finest Papers said...

Dawn, I LOVE these cards! Totally perfect!!!

Tammy said...

Great masculine cards Dawn. I especially like the second card, I love that bright blue.

Lois said...

Both of these are great. I like the tire tracks on the background of the first one.

Winnie and Patty said...

Dawn--both of the cards are great!! Love how you cut out the 2nd one and popped it up. Great BG paper on that one too! TFS

Liz Williams said...

Love the brown and turquoise together on the first card, and that dp is so cool with the second one.

Connie said...

Both of your cards are super nice Dawn, but my favorite has to be the layered green one. I love how you did this and the colors!
Connie

Marlena M. said...

I love the new colors you used. The circles behind the second truck looks really cool.

Lynn McAuley said...

What great masculine designs with these fabulous truck images, Dawn!! Sensational coloring and fun papers!!

Neva said...

Both of these are fabulous Dawn, great job

Anonymous said...

Yes, this set really brings on the comments! I love the way you did both cards...the headlights on the first one and what a cool layout with the second. I actually had someone PM on SCS as to where to find the set.

Pat said...

Love both of your cards. The tire tracks made a great background for the truck.

Karen said...

Both your cards are great Dawn!

MariLynn said...

This set was the first set that my husband took interest in. I show him cards all the time and he says "That's nice" without even looking this time he held the cards and really looked at them before saying "That's nice!" I like the circle dp behind your big rig.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Love that 2nd card - Awesome cutting!

Dawn said...

great samples.. love those tire marks

Barbara Colbert said...

Great cards...great guys stamp set!

Unknown said...

These are soooo cool! Love what you did with them and the non traditional papers on the second card, very original! I go pick up my mail every day~hint, hint!

Lynn B. said...

Thanks for demonstrating how to use lots of color and still keep a card masculine. I needed to see how it's done!

Claudine Poch said...

Great cards! Love the psychodelic card!

Cheryl Walker said...

I love them both! I really love what you did with the card stock on the second card(rolling it) AWESOME job on both!!
Hugs,
Cheryl

Kelly Spivey said...

Dawn...oh my gosh! I just love your cards!! Both are so neat and oh so manly....the perfect guy cards!

redwasher1 said...

Both cards are stunning!!!

Karen said...

Great work on your trucks Dawn. Love the colouring and especially the tire treads

Designing with Debbie said...

Wonderful cards. I love the coloring on both cards.

Harriet Skelly said...

I love both of these cards - great work!

Emily Keaton said...

Wow, these cards are totally cool, Dawn. You really showed off the versatility of this set. Awesome work!

Lagene said...

Totally love your trucks!

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

Gorgeous card! Love how you matched the truck colors to your pp in this oh so masculine card!

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

Designing with Debbie said...

Cool cards, love the coloring.

Michelle VP said...

Those trucks look fun to play with - love the tire tracks! :)