7.29.2007

My needs...

I googled my needs...

1. Dawn needs a tripod. (Well...not really.)
2. Dawn needs to firm up her group's flex time options. (I have already strictly limited the kids' use of tv/computer/video games this summer.)
3. Dawn needs to clone the dogs so they live longer than the chickens. (Ummmm...I'm leaving the dogs alone...don't worry.)
4. Dawn needs to be on TVLand. (That might be fun!)
5. Dawn needs to get out of the house. (No duh! and preferably without kids.)
6. Dawn needs to know where she comes from. (I already know this...I lived in heaven a long time ago it is true...)
7. Dawn needs to be the only or youngest child with a good age gap. (I believe this is what my mom has said for years.)
8. Dawn needs to change. (Perhaps.)
9. Dawn needs a reality check. (Maybe, maybe not...)
10. Dawn needs to do more research. (haha...)


Okay..found this on Barb's blog...did it myself!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

these are ssoo fun and funnny!

Barb said...

This is such a riot!

QuiltNut Creations said...

love it!!!