9.28.2017

So much to be thankful for!

Over the last few weeks, I have had to much to be thankful for
Oh yes, we all say that. But really...honestly. My crazy, up and down life has had such
great events and announcements and plans!
I am very grateful.


Thank you cards are probably the most common card I sent out.
I never have enough of them.
Here is one I created for a friend who printed and bound a hymn book of ukulele songs for me last week!  I love this fun set "Just Poppin!" by The Project Bin!
"No one's butter than YOU!" could easily be used to relay your appreciation!



This card was created from an A2 envelope.  Seal it up.....slice off about 1.5 inches.  Crimp the bottom half.  Make a note card to fit. Easy peasy!  Tip: I placed dimensionals on the bottom of the popcorn bucket so that the cover could slide down behind it. 

This type of card would be a neat way to give a gift card to someone too!
*As always...washi and bling from Eyelet Outlet!

What do you have to be grateful today...and always?

1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

That's a GREAT card! LOVE the fun sentiment to match the popcorn.... adorable!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations