1.06.2017

When you are growling..


When you are growling/growly/grouchy,
make a card!

Last night my husband made me take his dumb Kohl's cash and rewards and buy clothes.
I hate buying clothes..shopping for them...do not like Kohl's. 
Do not like short, sheer, weird sizing, tight, lacy underwear looking, thin, cheap clothes.

I bought a teeshirt, a blouse for church, and a pull over sweater like thing...It cost me less than $12...
and all that is probably only worth $12...glad I had $35 in Kohl's chump cash.

So...I asked Wendy, who is hosting this week's F4A challenge what the challenge was going to be.
And b/c she is DYING through a leak in her art room and there for a remodel...
it was "use die cuts."  So I did...and stayed up late and those clothes are still in the bag in the corner of my art room...bah!



I really struggled with this one.  And the end result is worth it. 
Mostly I struggled thinking I would add a yellow ribbon. But face it, I'm not a ribbon person.
At least not since all my two crinkle ribbon/seam binding ribbon places closed up. Now I like THAT ribbon...

The sentiment is from The Project Bin and the set is called #bff...cute, huh!
You can snag the great glitter washi and bling from Eyelet Outlet.

Next I used ALL dies for this beauty...


Soo cute and it came together in a flash! Of couse it was also 1am. 
But I was listening to an audiobook for book club...so I can actually go prepared this time! haha

The dies come from Taylored Expressions, Darice, and Lawn Fawn.
The stamps are from Pretty Cute Stamps.
Of course, you gotta use Mini Glue Dots ® for those felt flowers.
They were like a charm at holding down felt!

TTFN!
Yes, I slept in.
No, I don't care!

No comments: