12.27.2016

Black and Gold

Just like the dark night skies and the gold stars, I am indeed a night  crafter. Not that being a mother and wife facilitates that aspect of me! haha...

I looked in on the Splitcoast Color Combo Challenge tonight and knew I had to whip one up before I went to bed...even if the night photograph wouldn't be so amazing.  I have these gold vinyl shapes horded ...supposed to be on my walls in the hallway but they never made it there. So...one of them was burnished onto my card. Easy peasy...super awesomely embellished with rhinestones from Eyelet Outlet. There you can also find textured gold washi tape. This stuff is super great!!



The sentiment comes from The Project Bin's Wise Women set. 
What a great set of wisdom from the female population! hehe
And you can bet there are Glue Dots holding all of this together.
I have decided that the Stitched Glue Dots are my latest FAVORITEST dot to use when paper crafting.  I just love having favorites!!

Thanks so much for popping in!




1 comment:

Georgiana said...

Very elegant colors. Looks great!