11.19.2016

Glory to God




Merry Christmas, fellow Crafters! 
Another Christmas card...but this time in the shabby chic style!

But I used daubers and various colors of red ink to make it into a poinsettia that even Frosty would want to go into a green house for!  The leaves were made from green flowers. Clip 1 or 2 petals to create leaves!  
I used Craft Glue Dots to build up my flower.
Matt finish yellow enamels complete my poinsettia!


I love these scripty scriptures verses.
It reminds me of Christmas Eve each year...
when we reread the story of Christ's birth from Luke 2. 

A great name for this The Project Bin set, don't you think!
The swirl bling, in champagne color,  looks right at home on this card.
Shabby chic is layers upon layers!
luke-2-with-outline

Remember...PIN TO WIN with The Project Bin!

pin-to-win

1 comment:

Lori Turner said...

This is absolutely GORGEOUS, Dawn! xoxoxoxo