8.26.2016

Directly to the Moon

I'm up as the Free 4 All Hostess on Splitcoast today.
My little team decided on "direct to paper" this week...and this is what I created!
The simple, main panel is one piece...and
I sponged, sponged, sponged...Using a mask...
to create this spook-tacular card!

Oh the challenge was "Direct to Paper!"


The image comes from a new set called "Haunt It" by The Project Bin. 
Embellishments are from the Eyelet Outlet...which incidentally have new product rolling out! YEAH!
I used Micro Glue Dots (R) to secure the violet rhinestones!

Honestly, it took me several attempts and experimentations..but the result is something I really like!

I hope you are all getting ready for fall and halloween and...MY FAVORITE...
Thanksgiving!



1 comment:

Chriss America Real said...

this card is so cute!