6.16.2016

Dreams


I think that you will find these large, lovely sentiments from The Project Bin
a dreamy addition to your crafting supplies and tools!



This one comes from the Wise Women set.

Wise Women_watermark


And the Butterfly Brads are new from the Eyelet Outlet!
I know that we all have bits of embellishments that never see a page or card. 
Use them in conjunction with the stamps from The Project Bin!!

And did you know...shipping is just $2!  That gives you more moola for buying stamps!!

Thanks for stomping by today!
Have a terrific day!

2 comments:

Georgiana said...

Very pretty, especially with those butterfly brads.

Margaret said...

So happy to be one of your new followers and even more happy that I was the proud recipient of this gorgeous card. It's sitting up on my desk and I love the puffy butterflies and the embossed cloud background. Thanks so much. I love it!