6.01.2016

Anchors away...Another stamping adventure!!




I am very pleased to announce that I am one of the designers for
(And if you saw my art room, you would know that it was a room full of projects!!)
If you enjoy snappy messages, you will want to check out the company blog

Here is my design team bio:



You will want to go read about the other designers on the Design Team page.
There are several gals that I have meet through Splitcoast over there...
and so much talent!


For my first project, I thought I would use the summering "Anchors Away" set.


I used Burlap from a DCWV paper pad. I love that it has a paper backing on it so you can really use it as a paper panel on your projects!  A few nautical anchors and ships wheel accent the large, fun sentiment from The Project Bin set.


Hey...a knot and some cord...easy and cute!
1" Glue Lines (R) are great for securing the twine along the sides of my card.


Anchors Away_watermark

So many bold, fun, graphic images in this set!

Thanks so much for dropping anchor at my blog today.
I hope you will sail by soon and let me know what you have created using stamps from The Project Bin!!





2 comments:

MariLynn said...

Congratulations on being chosen for this design team. I am sure they will blessed by your creativity. I am so happy for you. I had to smile when reading your bio. Especially the part about the more than one UKE. Love what you did with this nautical set.

Georgiana said...

Very nice! I sure am liking the nautical theme right now.