6.01.2015

Pretty Sweet Sets!


Pretty Cute Stamps has such great stamps.
While you are loading up on the new release this week,
remember to add a few of the older sets you might have missed to your shopping cart!
(Remember, you can order them for 30% off until June 4th, 2015.)

This set is called: Orange You Awesome.
Not only does it have sweet fruits, but you can make them quirky with the silly faces and punny sayings that are included in this set!


Since I was on my way out of town, 
I kept my composition simple.
A few swatches of washi tape behind the very sweet strawberry...
and this is a great, quick, CAS card for early summer!

Be sure to check out other inspiration using Pretty Cute Stamps on
the Pretty Cute Projects Facebook page.  We would love to see what you do with our stamps!

Thanks so much for hanging out today! 
Come back soon...
Dawn Mercedes of Sunnyside Up

3 comments:

Lisa Lara said...

This is just so cute Dawn.

Lynn McAuley said...

I love your cute strawberry popped up over the washi tape, Dawn! What a sweet card!

Raven B said...

I think this turned out absolutely stunning! Great C&S card! Enjoy your trip.