3.09.2015

Pocket Letters!

 Recently I learned about this new trend...
Pocket Letter Pals.

Squeal...
they are so, so, so cute!
I have made three so far...
for very specific people in mind.  I sure enjoy designing with a special someone in mind when I work!
For, my (not so) secret sister, Mary....

I LOVE these colors..and happy sentiments!
Inside is a note from me. (#8) I made it into a booklet.
There is bling and washi tape samples...some flowers and sequins.  (I sure hope she isn't reading this!)


This one is for another cyber friend...
she said she liked yellow and bold colors. 
So, it's a sunny greeting!
I stamped some fun images for her to use on her own cards in that little file folder!
The "oh Happy Day!" is actually a Fiskars Project Life stamp....squeal!


Thirdly, this stellar pocket letter is going to my 7 year old neice...
who enjoys texting me on her mother's phone! hehehe. I think she will love the
pretty kitty bandaids from Ikea...and the new hair ribbons that I tucked inside.
That "hello sunshine" is actually a book mark!

I sure am looking forward to swapping these!  But for now, I will just spoil my friends!

Up next...a musical one for a cyber pal I haven't communicated in some time!!

Some supplies I used:
Removable Glue Dots ® are perfect for closing flaps and sticking things for a temporary solution in my pockets.
All God's Children from Stampin Up (#3 pocket)
Heidi Swapp die cuts (#3 pocket)
lots of washi!!
Oh my...now I am realizng this is going to take too long to list. 
So, admire...and be jealous!!

Oh and if you want a better explanation...

2 comments:

Marie97 said...

Ohhh! I love these! I might have to use this as a swap for my FB group! TFS from BIF

Crafting with Darcy said...

Fantastic idea and I love how easy they are to mail! I may have to try this out!!
Hugs
Darcy
BIF friend