7.04.2014

Get Your Cool On!!

While you are out roasting hotdogs, burgers, and marshmellows,
get your cool on with some of Lovebug Creations' Wintery Rumple Ribbon!


I used two coordinating Rumple Ribbon to make a double ruffle
for the side of my focal point!  


This seal from Starving Artistamps is one of my favorite winter stamps.
They have oodles of zany sayings to go along with their characters!
And you know me...those sequins are stuck on with Mini Glue Dots ®!
If you want them stuck in place...go with a Glue Dot ®!!
I love all the variety of sizes and strengths!


Thanks for stopping by today to check out this icy inspiration!
I hope every one has a very happy, very safe, and very
memorable 4th of July!

Check out my blog, Sunnyside Up, for more ideas using 

1 comment:

Lynn McAuley said...

Loving that rumbled ribbon edge, Dawn! This card is so adorable!