5.16.2014

Box Flowers

Using a Box Flower tutorial, I created poppies
 out of Simple Red Mama's Mesh from Lovebug Creations!


Very simply..
cut out four circles. (I used a die.)
Fold each circle in half and arrange them as you might fold down four box flaps.
I used red thread and put in a few stitches to secure my flower together.
Then, I sewed on a sunny yellow button!


The Green Leaves rumple ribbon was attached using Glue Dots...and I love the look
of the rumply leaves!  Poppy leaves are sort of jaggety!  

Don't you just LOVE poppies? 
I do!

Remember, this month, we want to see what kinds of flowers you can make using ribbons
and mesh from the Lovebug Creation's site!

Thanks for remembering us today!
Remember what comes this weekend...


Stamps: Mark's Finest Papers
Mini  and Craft Glue Dots ® secure the flowers on my card.

4 comments:

Tanya said...

I LOVE this!! What a great way to add color and texture and the flower is PERFECT!!!

Marie97 said...

Ohhhh...love those flowers! Pretty card! TFS from BIF

Vanessa said...

awww the flowers are so cool, you did awesome!! Thanks for sharing, I will try this!
Hugs
Vanessa

Sukie said...

Gorgeous card, I love how you created the flowers. Everything looks perfect including the fun sentiment you used!