2.21.2014

Twinkle Toes


I realized that my Purple-dise rumple ribbon from Lovebug Creations was being neglected!
Luckily, my niece requested that I make and send her a giftie, with specific colors and themes.


Stamps: Hambo


She said she liked teal, purple, black, giraffes, and dancing.
Well, I figured that if you liked giraffes and dancing, then a dancing hippo is a pretty close second.
Think safari.
Of course my own 13 year old DD has disagreed. 
 Oh well...
I love that big rumple ribbon bow though! 
When I have something "crafty" to adhere, I love using my strong Craft Glue Dots ®.
They seem to hold those heavier embellies quite well!



This notebooks is a cinch to put together when you use Glue Lines from Glue Dots ®.
Inside, a mini legal pad to jot down little reminders!



9 comments:

Becky said...

Your hippo is adorable! What a creative project.

Lovebug Creations said...

Oh bet she will love!!! It's tu-tu cute for words and the Purple-dise looks amazing on there!!!! Great job!!!

Bug hugs,
Kimi

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

Awww! This is too cute!!!

Pamela Lash said...

Hippo happy - this is so sweet and I love the Purple-dise Rumple Ribbon!

Crafting with Darcy said...

This is so cute! I've never heard of Glue Lines.....will have to check it out!
Hugs
Darcy BIF

toffy said...

I hope your niece enjoys the notebook, it looks amusing! :)

Toffy

Starla said...

Very cute! I bet the colors and bling (and a dancing hippo!) will shoo away any thoughts of giraffes!!

Katie said...

Great color combo!!

Vanessa said...

awww this is so cute, love the color palette. The hippo is just adorable!
Hugs
Vanessa