9.20.2013

Scrap that Goblin!


 

You do know what is creeping 
upon us next month, don't you!


HALLOWEEN!!

These delicious papers and dew drops can be found 
at The Robin's Nest...20% off this month!


Don't be afraid to scrap those goblins and ghosts!
This Halloween Puns set come from Joy's Life!

Since I haven't taken the pix of my goblins yet, 
some of these elements are stuck down using
Removable Glue Dots ®!  When I FINALLY get something developed, I can easily remove my photo mat.  Add Permanent Glue Dots ®...and my scrapbook page will be completely.
(And now a complete mess b/c of torn papers!)


Be sure to see all the scary projects this month at Joy's Life!

2 comments:

Irene's Creations said...

Soo cute.

Cara said...

I love this layout Dawn! Makes me want to get my butt in gear and get some pictures scrapbooked!
TFS - Cara
(BIF)