8.13.2012

Guest DT

I was really happy that Michelle asked me to be a guest designer this week for Paper Makeup Stamps.



When I was sitting down to start a card, I went through and looked at my previous cards with PMS through my blog. You can view all the wonderful designs yourself by clicking HERE.  Most of these have been turned into digis. So, if you see something you love, you still get it from the Paper Makeup Store in digi form.

Sigh...ooh how I love those fairies!  But...let's get on with this week's PMS' Digi Makeover Challenge!

Can you count backwards?  It's all about 3...2...1!


My recipe:  3 hand-cut clouds, 2 dazzling bows, and 1 wonderful sweet PMS sentiment!
I had my mom and dad in mind when I created this card.
They are wonderfully sweet and super generous and always thinking of others.
Those are 3 attributes that 2 people use to create 1 wonderful home.

How's that for counting backwards?  

Be sure to check on what the other Paper Makeup Artists have done with this challenge.

7 comments:

Crafting Vicky said...

Totally stunning creation. Just love how you have used all the pearls to create a rainbow totally amazing.

Michelle VP said...

You write the best posts, Dawn! :) I love your counting! I love your pearl rainbow card too. Thanks so much for being our guest designer this week - I miss you at PMS.

Unknown said...

Congrats Dawn! Love the rainbow creations you come up with!! :)

Becky said...

Well congratulations.. This is fabulous Dawn, I love the colored pearls.

Eret said...

I'm really glad that you were our guest designer of this week. Your card is stunning. I love your idea. So simple and effective. And the rainbow is awesome!

Anne Temple said...

Borgeous card. Love how you made your rainbow.

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card! Love how you created your rainbow of bling!
Ruza, DT