7.19.2012

Yellow Jacket



Just buzzin by with another example for this week's sunshine yellow color combo!
I was honored to work with a digi from The Digi Garden.  Bees are super fun. Especially little kid bees. haha
I also used Viva Decor's Black Glitter liner for the shorts and poppyseed dots on the flowers.  
Another fun Viva Decor item I used is Pearl Pen. But, as I had a pearl color and red color...and my accent color was rose, I mixed the two together.  It worked very well. Just a hint though, be sure to mix plenty to do what you want when you are mixing paint together.  I used the blunt end of a dowel to dab it onto the flower centers.

Be sure to check out the rest of the samples from our fabulous design team by scrolling down to the next post.  From there, you can link up your own flowery/sunshine yellow project for us to admire as well!  Enjoy your day!!

3 comments:

Danni said...

Adorable card!

Lynn McAuley said...

Cute little bumblebee!! Love the tiny blossoms!!

Craft Paper said...

Adorable little bee! I like how you framed the image.