7.21.2012

Being Catty!


Luckily, I had created this kitty a while back..and it just laid about my art room until the need came up.
Which it did...last night. 
So I put together this crazy card quickly as an example of the new Pink By Design: Speech Captions set that was released last night. 

I hope you had fun at the Ustream party. If no missed it, no worries. We are having a grand party next Friday...same time/same place to celebrate PBD turning TWO!

Of course, tons of prizes...PbD is so generous. And a day full of challenges!

Meow!



Pink By Design

6 comments:

Lynn McAuley said...

How cute is that! Fun card, Dawn.

Emkay said...

What a cute cat! I love the big grin!

Unknown said...

This kitty card is too cute for words!

Sherry Butcher said...

Love this cat and such Fun for cards.

Becky said...

This cat is so cute! Love how you paper pieced the paws.

Candace said...

so cute Dawn!!!