6.19.2012

Orange!

Earlier this spring, orange was my go to color. Here is my take on this week's Party Time Tuesday color combo challenge!



This week's sponsors which I used on my card: the Robin's Nest (papers, rub-on sentiment, and dew drops) and Craft Sentiments (digi)

How do you like these fabby tear drop dew drops?  I used Scrap Happy Glue to secure them. (Although, dew dew glue drops are so awesome...I'm just trying to make them stretch! haha)  The glitter papers  are a great match for the inspirational image posted on the PTT site.  Sort of dark and sparkly, exotic.  One great thing I like about rub-ons is how easy they are to get on straight.  Don't you get frustrated when you stamp a sentiment...and it's crooked!  No worries with a rub-on and thoughtful planning!


2 comments:

Dana Joy said...

Super fabulous card. Love your layout hun.

Dana

ddazzled71 said...

Dawn I love how you have used all the Robin's nest items to create this gorgeous card! The glittered paper and your dew drop corners are fabulous! xx