1.31.2012

Anything Goes...

Once again, Anything Goes for this week's Party Time Tuesdays' Challenge blog.  This week, There She Goes, a fabulous stamp company, is offering up a prize.  What do you have to do?

1.  Play along
2.  Link up
3. Post the PTT Party Badge
4.  Keep those inky fingers crossed that your number is pulled!



I chose to showcase "Stick Together." But let me tell you, there are sooooo many darling sets that it was sooo hard to pick one!  (I have used this set more often than it has snowed here in MI this year!!)  The sentiments in this set is what sold me on it!  


The sentiment might be the highlight of the set...but these darling flakes are perfect for backdrops/grounds.  Here is stamped the flakes in versamark on white papers and then they were embossed with kaleidoscope embossing powder. As you see in this close up, it is very shimmery..and icy!

I can't wait to see what you link up on the PTT blog!


8 comments:

MiamiKel said...

This is absolutely dreamy, Dawn!! Love this sparkly snowman but the sentiment steals my heart :) cuteness!!

http://blog.timetocreate.com.au/ said...

Love your shimmery snowflakes Dawn. Wouldn't mind some here right now.

Tammy said...

Super snowman and wonderful sentiment!

Emkay said...

Awesome card! I love that sentiment.

Holly Young said...

This is just adorable,,,,,and those snowflakes are GENIUS!!!!!!

Becky said...

I love this! What an awesome snowman card.

ddazzled71 said...

Dawn I love the embossed snowflakes on the adorable snowman, and your sentiment is fabulous! Great Card!

Michelle VP said...

Love the sparkly snowflakes on your snowman. :) Nice accents on his hat and scarf too.