9.22.2011

Putting a little sparkle into someone's day...

With all the cards I make, you can be sure that they are being passed out. I"m not one to be sitting on them.  There is always the need for a thank you card.  Sparkle Creations challenged us to make a card based on a song.  This one is based on a song that goes "Thank you, thank you my heart sings..."  Okay, that's all I know off the top of my head.  The kids at church sing it...and it's very sweet. Just like this new stamp I received from mybearybest/Michelle...a while back.



Actually, more than this song, this card reminds me of that knock knock joke about the apple and orange. It has the punch line of "Orange you glad I didn't say apple?" haha  But the (old) origami paper is perfect for this gal. And yes, I'm keeping my inky fingers clean that I'll be the winner for this week's Challenge Prize!
So many stamps, so little time!

(Oh and...the sentiment is actually from Paper Makeup Stamps. Did you sign up for the Monster Mash blog hop yet?? It's going to be a scream.)

Challenges:  Sparkle Creations #61, TUIC

No comments: