4.08.2011

They're BACK!!!!!

Tonight is Friday....

and as typical Friday nights go, we meet up with the Emerts for a Friday Night Party! Of cousre, you never know how many kids are here..but it always fun! And Amy and I get to chit chat.

Tonight, as we were walking them out the front door...

I heard them....


THE PEEPER FROGS.....have emerged!


I just love this time of year...when I can go to sleep with the sweet chirping of frogs.  haha. Of course, it's still a bit nippy to be able to keep the windows open through the night.  haha...but If I listen closely, I'll hear my peepers!!!  Funny to think that just about 10 days ago, I was wondering when I'd hear them...


and today was the day!

Hello, Spring!!

1 comment:

Great Grandma Lin said...

how fun, we have frogs croaking here also although it's turned cold and is trying to snow unsuccessfully. lol!