12.11.2010

And...we're off!

Just a quick post before it's time to board our cruise ship. Ken is treating me to another cruise..this time in the Western Caribbean!  (What a great hubby!)

Our flight was a few minutes late to board...but we spent it reading the Hunger Games. I was leary about reading this book at first. So far, I've enjoyed it.  It's a little bit predictable, a little be chick-flick...mixed in with makeover shows and Reality TV.  So, the verdict is still out.  Since we sat across the isle from each other, I couldn't read it outloud to Ken. He was 11 chapters behind. But after the first 3, he was hooked and he stayed up and read to try to catch up a bit.

A very nice sweet at the hotel...TONS of pillows....I didn't have to share towels with three drippy (but loveable kids)....delicious breakfast...

Only snafu so far...Ken didn't put his deoderant in the bag!  But he hitched a ride with the shuttle service this morning and got some.  Yeah!

Hugs and Kisses to C, A, and E...thanks to Mom and Dad!! (No fighting or arguing...PLEASE!)

6 comments:

Great Grandma Lin said...

good for you, your kids deserve happy parents who take time for their relationship and model that for the young ones.

Susan said...

we are having a ball.....thanx for letting us keep the kids forever if you die...but do not die.

http://blog.timetocreate.com.au/ said...

Have a great time Dawn.

Unknown said...

See now who is on a fab vacation! How long?? and a Cruise!!! I remember the little comments when I was in FL!! LOL!!!

I hope you two have fun! Don't do anything I wouldn't do! LOL

Seasons Greetings
Jenn

Lynn McAuley said...

I hope you can enjoy yourself on the sunny beaches while we are shivering here in the cold!! LOL!!

Have a sensational trip!!

Karen said...

Sounds like you are having a wonderful time Dawn. Glad to see hubby got the deoderient.