11.18.2010

Nuts in Orange

Admittedly, I was slow to find out about Kitchen Sink Stamps.  But boy, do I love them!  Here's another monochromatic challenge card for November....ORANGE. 


I love how you can use the 1st step stamp as a silhouette.  But adding all the layers makes such a photorealistic image!  So, since I have a blue card, a yellow card and an orange card, I'm thinking I should make a red one, a green one and a purple one...for a rainbow theme! haha.  (I just need to get a few more sets, right?)  Papers used were from Mark's Finest Papers...even the Basic Grey. Did you know that MFP sells decorative papers as well as cardstock?

12 comments:

Deb said...

This looks SO real! I love it!

Becky said...

Wonderful card, love the back ground-so pretty.

Lone Pine Designs said...

Beautifully done...he does look so real!

KER said...

love this monochromatic card...and a rainbow of cards even better...i thought i saw this on SCS...had to go check...yep...mind isn't completely gone yet

Tammy said...

Awesome background for your so-real squirrel.

Rose said...

So warm and inviting! I love that squirrel stamp. It is so realistic.

paige said...

Awesome image and a great card!

Lena95469 said...

wow I love this! It looks like a real squirrel!

Lynn McAuley said...

Thanks for creating this orange beauty for the KS Crew Challenge!! What an adorable card, Dawn!!!

I love seeing all your fun designs with your growing Kitchen Sink collection!!

Lisa Somerville said...

He looks so cute with the BG paper! Thanks for joining us in the Kitchen!

Michelle VP said...

This squirelly looks fabby in orange! :)

Unknown said...

Beautiful card Dawn!! Love the colors! Congrats on your win! :)