6.01.2010

Sitting Pretty



For the next three months, *I* will be sitting pretty.  Mark's Finest Papers "Speedy the Cat's Blog Team" has asked me to join their team this summer!  I am eager as the company store sells stamps, papers, charms and ribbons and more! 


Normally not a fan of color combos, I designed this card using SCS's color combo today to celebrate the new team!  Here I used ribbon and a charm from the store.  Be sure to check out the weekly Speedy the Cat's Friends Challenge every Saturday. 

Challenges:  SCS CC273, SCS TLC275

8 comments:

Kim P said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a great gig for you! Can't wait to see what you create. That first sittin' pretty card is CUTE!

Michelle VP said...

Congrats on your new design team gig. :) Looking forward to seeing what you create for Mark's Finest Papers.

jimlynn said...

Cute card Dawn AND CONGRATULATIONS!!!! That's just fantastic! I know how excited you must be.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Wow, you have been blogging along time! I'm just a newbie compared! So glad you are on the team!! i can't wait for Saturday!! Meanwhile, your card is adorable!!

Lynn McAuley said...

Congratulations, Dawn, on your new position with Mark's Finest Papers!!
You know that Liz over there is my sister!

I love this sweet card!! Great layout and papers to showcase this fabulous feline!!

Susan said...

it looks like the cat is enjoying the leaves charm. lovely

Tammy said...

Fabulous, fabulous and congratulations! Keep up the great work.

Deb said...

Woohooo! Congratulations! Have fun!