11.04.2009

Thank You!

Thank Yous are always wonderful.  Whether it be for a gift, an act of service or a thoughtful gesture...we can never have enough thank you cards.  This month, Paper Makeup is releasing a set of thank you sentiments called "Everyday Thanks."  Just in time for the Thanksgiving Holiday!



Show your gratitude. Purchase this set and make some delightful thank you cards to add to your stash!  Be sure to check out the other designers who have made some lovely cards using this set.  You can find them on the PMS blog.

7 comments:

Michelle VP said...

Great coloring! I've gotta make a moody girl card next. Love the thank you sayings that I'm seeing on the blogs too. :)

Michelle said...

I'm falling in love with these images girl...lol...great card :)

Susan said...

you are always so good at sending the thank you cards....i tried but can't find the correct link to order the set.

Kim P said...

Great card, Dawn!

Katie Cotton said...

fab job. I LOVE how you put the ribbon on! It's like a stroke of genius to me! haha!

Great Grandma Lin said...

great colors, I'm all out of original thank yous. Are you taking orders this time of year. Email me if you are.

Unknown said...

Dawn I love these colors! Fabulous card.