11.05.2009

Go Green!

I was so excited to see this monster hit November's Paper Makeup Release!  This one eyed creature wants to be green...go earth! haha.


Don't you just love the matching sentiment?  And the 3 arrow Recycling emblem?  It is still so interesting to me when I volunteer in school.  The kids don't throw paper away.  They recycle it!  And it rolls off their tongues without a second thought!

My youngest sister is a highschool art teacher.  This is a little gift set I made her for winning a family challenge.  Check back on Friday for the matching card!  Oh...I'm sure I'll be throwing in a few sweets treats as well! 






6 comments:

Michelle VP said...

How clever! Love the gift set you've created and I look forward to seeing the rest of it! :)

Susan said...

won't she just love it!

Lisa M. (aka. Lisa @ Farm Fresh) said...

This is super cute! I love that so many schools have recycling bins in every classroom!

Randee E said...

Very cool! What a great idea!

Christi Flores said...

What a cute idea!! I love the colors you chose too!!

Jocelyn Christensen said...

perfect for m2