5.28.2009

An EARLY Friday Challenge...

Yours truly is in charge of Tomorrow's Limited Supply challenge (LSC222)on SCS. But I decided to post it early enough for Eastcoasters to get a card in. I think it will be a really fun one...one that I will most likely do again in the morning!



For this LSC challenge, you may ONLY use the following:

**½ sheet of plain cardstock for your card base—no other plain papers…NONE.
**Plenty of patterned paper, decorative paper, flocked paper, glitterized paper, shiny paper, etc.
**No coloring supplies…no copics, pencils, markers, crayons, etc.
**Please keep embellishments simple.

I love these Starving Artistamps!! Just great for funky fun paper piecing when you are tired of coloring. I glued a strip of the "cupcake wrapper" onto the left hand side on the inside of the card...for contrast when I write a note. This card was supposed to be for my DSS little sis. Sorry sis! haha

4 comments:

Great Grandma Lin said...

cute, fun colors

Unknown said...

OMGosh this is sooooo cute. And colorful! I love it!

Susan said...

i thought there was printed paper on the inside. the perfect touch to finish off the theme...good challenge

Renee said...

This is sooooo cute! I love the paper piecing and the cupcake :)