10.30.2008

Stamps in Disguise

I'm the hostess for this Friday's challenge!! And in honor of Halloween, I designed a spook-tacular challenge.



I know that we all like to celebrate since we are crafty stampers. In honor of Halloween, let’s give our stamps a switcheroo! What can you do with a simple stamp image? Will your pear become a turkey? Can you make petals into a ladybug? I think my all time favorite was when one creative genius made the “Treat Yourself” gumball machine into an ELEPHANT! J I am sure there are plenty of new ideas for the new stamp sets that have been released in the past few months. Bonus points are awarded to those who can make more than one idea out of the same stamp. Also, today is the last day for the Pink in October Challenge. If you want, add some pink!

Examples:



Pearly a Turkey


Pearly a Snowman





If you do play this challenge, let me know your SCS id so I can look it up! Can't wait till I see the clever ideas!

5 comments:

Great Grandma Lin said...

your cards are really fun. glad you have an interest or hobby that gives you so much joy. I used one of your birthday cards to give to your cousin Daniel's son NAthan and they wanted to know if I had made it. I gave you credit. Thanks again for the cards. Aunt Lin

Susan said...

those cards are adorable....sniff sniff...i miss my gumball machine. Thanx for reminding me...sniff sniff

KOstvig said...

so cute dawn love your cards

wispy willow said...

Yup! Pretty dang cute stuff, allright! And clever. It's always such a delightful surprise to see what another's eyes can find in the ordinary, isn't it?

YOU have a very creative eye!!

By the way... your chicken recipe sounds YUMMY! When I gather the ingredients, I may have to give it a try.

Renee said...

Dawn these are such cute cards! You did a great job on the challenge:)

Renee