1.06.2008

Tagged

A few days ago, Judy tagged me on her blog.

The rules of the game:
• Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
• Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog, as we all want to know them. (LOL!)
• Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
• Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.


My 7 random things about me:

1. I am extremely noise sensitive. I hate noises. Esp. breathing noises.

2. When I am stressed out, I my defense mechanism is to take a nap...not that I get much opportunity to nap. (This list of random me-traits is taking a while to come up with...yawn..)

3. I have an ongoing list of my talents to make me feel better when I'm down. (Not that my list is very long, mind you.)

4. In 6th (or 7th) grade, I had a "tail" that my mom dyed blonde...notice my pix...I'm dark haired!

5. My kids are nightowls and I don't mind.

6. I enjoy doing Sudoku puzzles as I soak on the tub.

7. It annoys me when my husband laughs at me b/c he laughs at the wrong times...when I'm being absolutely serious. Grrrr

For more of my ideocincracies, check out this post here.



I'm tagging these bloggers next! You're it:

Lin
My speedy quilting friend on Quilt Nut Creations...did I make finishing the quilt (under my bed in pieces) as a 2008 Resolutions?
Rochelle who has been posting fab projects complete with great instructions and pix!
AJ...we are paired up together for a DSS Coordinator's swap!
Dawn
Hank
Barb...who is busy with life and many design teams...

2 comments:

QuiltNut Creations said...

done!
and by the way, i added you to my facebook. i was going to put QuiltNut in the message but i forgot lol!

Great Grandma Lin said...

You're it again....http://lettersfromlin.blogspot.com/