8.06.2007

Funny stories if you have boys...

If you only have girls, you will probably be grossed out. Now, myself, I grew up with only girls. My brother was 9 years younger than me. So by the time he got old enough to be, well, a little boy, I was in college. So now I get to experience all things BOY with my own sons.

Friday night, C* slept over his buddy's house...for his first time sleeping over a friend's home. Saturday morning comes and he's sitting next time in the computer room. I thought it looked like his soccer shorts were ripped so I pulled them straight. There was a slit on the side that was twisted so they were not ripped. Well, DS pulls on his shorts in an exaggerated way...remember these are soccer shorts...and he exposes himself! I shrieked, "Where is your underwear!?!!" He said, "I'm going commando." I said, "You are NOT going commando. Go get some underwear on!!"

Later, I found out that he did not learn it from the Friday night friend, as I originally thought. My son "taught" it to those boys! So Commando Style...it has come around to our house and our neighborhood! haha. (No pix for obvious reasons.)

Last night, at dinner, DS#3 was trying to get some corn off the cob with his fork...and he let out this firecracker of a fart...that lasted probably 4 seconds. It just kept coming. Then...he chuckled and said, "My butt is mowing the lawn." Then we all cracked up! hehe.

So, as off color as these stories are, I hope you come back. And I hope my "G" blog rating isn't going to dip!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a son and I totally understand boy world. Completely different from girl world. They are so candid and funny! Love your boy stories, Dawn! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

omw, how funny!! i have 3 boys, so i totally know what you're talkign about!! lol, tfs!!

Anonymous said...

How funny!! I have 3 boys (one, who happens to be the father of the other two!!) and sometimes I swear!! I'm the only one NOT laughing at the rude, crude, and TOTALLY boy behavior!! But!! Still wouldn't trade them in!!
Starla

Colleen Schaan said...

Don't have any boys...but found this just hysterical!!! Thanks for sharing...he would be mortified!

Stampin_Melissa said...

My DS knew what "commando" meant by 3.5 y/o! Probably becuase to help potty train him I had him run around half nekid. *sigh* And why is it that boys (fathers & sons) think bodily functions are so funny?

Rochelle W said...

Dawn, I have three girls and no boys. These stories made me laugh out loud. I bet your house is full of laughter. (and excedrine) lol

QuiltNut Creations said...

rofl Dawn!

Jen said...

oh joy - this is what I have to look forward to. Thanks for the warning.

Anonymous said...

I'm the youngest of 3 with an older sister and an older brother. One of my cousins commented once that you couldn't have dinner at our house without farts coming up at least once. I think your story's hilarious!!