5.02.2007

Double challenge...

It's been 2 and a half weeks since I have done any of the daily challenges on SCS. I've stamped a bit...not much. But no challenges. The sketch challenges, posted on Wednesdays, have always been my favorite challenge. I ended up making 3 cards using today's layout. Here is one of them:




I was excited to find the black stickles at a craft store in Ohio with my mom last weekend for $1.49. Nice price! To see the rest of today's creations, go to my Splitcoast Gallery. (Yesterday's color challenge was to use pinks. Thus, this became a double challenge. The pinks I chose were: ruby red, cameo coral and blush blossom.)

9 comments:

Michele Kovack said...

WOWeeee! This is a beautiful card!

Stampin_Melissa said...

Gorgeous! What did you use to color the butterfly? Markers, chalks, ink?????

Susan said...

lovely card! great butterfly...where in the world did you find such a stamp?

Jessica/Faereygirl said...

Great card, Dawn....love those pinks....man, I love butterflies...

Angie Z ~ Duckwaddlequack said...

Such a beauty! Love the colors!
~Angie

kathy said...

Very Nice. You are so talented

Melinda McMillen said...

Wow, Dawn! This is really REALLY REALLY pretty!! Great job....

Rochelle W said...

I love your card. Very pretty.

Unknown said...

Dawn this is just lovely