3.28.2007

How LOST makes me think...aka RAK Allison (StampinWhenICan)

So...I'm sitting on the couch watching LOST, a commerical comes on and I start telling DH how dumb things are getting on that show...

When I realized how DUMB I was with my Blog Contest. Haha!

I will have to think up another prize. B/c I can't give have one prize...and basically two contests. So there will be two prizes. I'll come up with a prize for the RAK Allison Drawing(StampinWhenICan). Allison posts tons of blog candy contests and neat tutorials and deserves a RAK avalanche...even if it is spring!

Guess the number of jelly beans on the post post below by clicking here. And keep guessing and keep RAKing!


EDITED on SUNDAY 4/1:
This is no April Fool's entry. If your name is drawn, this is your prize:



(Special thanks to a blog candy contest I won from Inkerdoodles. Since I already have this set, I thought I'd pay it forward and offer it up on my blog! Thanks Lisa.) Oh, I'm drawing the name on Easter Sunday! Be sure to post that you sent a card on this entry!

11 comments:

Heather S. said...

I sent Allison a RAK.

Hope she enjoys all the RAK's she will be getting.

Heather S.

Dawn said...

I sent one out today;)

Bonnie Weiss said...

You know Dawn, this is a great idea. Allison has helped so many of us find some amazing blogs and blog candies, as well...she deserves some RAKS! Can you pm me her address so I can send one?

momofschnauzers@yahoo.ca

L8ybug2 said...

A card is going in the mail today. I hope she likes it.
Rita

Billie said...

She will get one from me and will be mailed in the AM

doverdi said...

Great idea! I hope she gets a ton of RAK's as she is so great at finding the blog candy & amazing blog links and sharing them with everyone. My card is going out in today's mail as I already have her addy. Thanks for setting this up for her.

tyrymom29 said...

I sent one out on Saturday !!!!! She does deserve it !!!! She works so hard to find us Amazing talent and Great blog Candy !!!

Susan said...

RAK'd allison.

Dana said...

I sent her a RAK!

But if my name get's picked, choose another because I have 2 of this set already! I just sent her a RAK because she deserves it...she's awesome.

Dianne said...

What a fab idea, Dawn!!! I'm sending my card out on Wednesday in the a.m.! Thanks for organizing this. Allison deserves to be RAK'd!

doverdi said...

Allison's RAK has gone in the mail and it is on its way to her. Thanks for the great idea.