Happy May Day everyone!!
I have a sweet flower that you can make using Glue Dots ® adhesives that will last
throughout the entire year!!
Advanced Strength Glue Dots ®
Silk Flower Petals (or...make your own by dismantling a flower)
4 plastic spoons
battery powered tea light
1. First, cut apart your faux flowers. Cut the bottom edge of each petal into a curve.
2. Use pliers to cut the handles off the plastic spoons.
3. Using Advanced Strength Glue Dots®, adhere a petal onto each of the spoon backs.
4. Place two Advanced Strength Glue Dots ® on top of one another to form a thicker glue dot, and then adhere the spoons to the tea light. The extra helps with the curve of the spoons. The spoons should be evenly spaced around the tea light.
5. Glue additional petals around the base of the tea light to form the "flower." Fill any gaps. It will take about two more rows of petals.
So pretty, right!
Remember to add in one of those faux leaves to keep the theme going.
Won't these be great for Valentine's Day too!