7.11.2013

Totally Awesome, Dudette!


Today, I am sneak peeking a totally awesome new collection of Ribbons from Lovebug Creations!  Who is wild about CHEVRONS!!!


This sentiment comes from Joy's Life: "My Hero" set.  
While this set is filled with thoughtful praises, this "Totally Awesome" phrase reminded me of my 80's youth.  So, I cut out a cassette tape (my favorite mix!!)...some loud neon colors...
added a Madonna-esque bow on that star...
and CHEVRON Ribbon! (But, back then, we called it ZigZags! lol)


 Rumple Ribbon doesn't have to be so rumpled. 
I thought keeping it smooth would really show off the fun patterns
that will be in stock tomorrow.  So smooth, that you can easily decorate the inside of your card using this thin, patterned ribbon!

Be sure to join us for a blog hop!


Or later this month...



18 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss the 80's! Love your card, the colors are incredible and show off the ribbon so well!

:)

Christine Barker

Zella said...

OOOO - I love that ribbon....very funky! And your card is so pretty too - but gee, wouldn't expect anything less from someone as talented as you :)

Marie97 said...

Love the card...great colors, cute cut, and fab ribbons! TFS from BIF

Tenia Nelson said...

Super fun!!!

Pamela Lash said...

Totally awesome - love the little cassette and the ribbon is soooooo much fun to work with - your hands are magic!

Stephanie Eaken said...

Very cute card Dawn!! Love the colors!

Lovebug Creations said...

This like totally rocks!!! I like love and stuff, dude-ette!!!! ♥ Seriously fabulous job, Dawn Mercedes!!!

Bug hugs,
Kimi

Sue D said...

Awesome colors and love the ribbon.

Tammy said...

Wonderful card, love the bright colors you used!

callyannc said...

OOOO OOO OOO LOVE!!!! TFS CallyAnn

Sukie said...

Great card, love all of the fun colors you used! The chevron ribbon is gorgeous and looks great on your card! BIF

Beth F. said...

What a fun card!

Lynn McAuley said...

I love everything about this delightful design, Dawn!!

Irene's Creations said...

Great card. From BIF

Emkay said...

I used to love making mix tapes! Awesome card!

Tanya said...

Holy 80's batman!! This is soo cute!! I totally remember making mixed tapes as a kid!!

Haidee said...

super caute card and lots of memories sitting in front of that radio trying to fix the tape so it wont break, lol
TFS
from BIF group

Raven B said...

I adore this project. I love the colors the title the sponging everything this is so cool. But I love the 80's too lol. ;)
Hugs,
Raven
BIF