4.09.2013

Spring!

Spring is here in Michigan...finally!
We can see the grass, hear the birds, feel the sun...
and now, we are just waiting for those showers for the flowers!

This month, Robin's Nest is hooking up with Gel-a-tins
to show you how great these products work together!

Here I have used "Easter Bunny" and "Raindrops are Falling," along with papers from The Robin's Nest's Sorbet collection.  (The Sorbet papers are on sale this month!!)  I love how the blues are two sided.  One side is glittery, while the other side is plain.  


The umbrella was paper pieced. And I watercolored this gal's dress to match the look of the kiwi sorbet papers.   Tear dropped dew drops are perfect for the rain/shower theme!

Keep your eye out for clever ideas this month that use Gel-a-tins Stamps
and paper and embellies from The Robin's Nest!!

 Craft Glue Dots © are great for securing lumpy bows!


5 comments:

Lynn McAuley said...

How beautiful, Dawn! I love how all these elements work so well together in this fun spring design!! Awesome card!

juscrap said...

Hi Dawn! This card is so lovely!xx

Tammy said...

Pretty card! Love how the dress turned out!

An'Jenic G. said...

Beautiful card. I love the image you used. TFS AJ-

Starla said...

I love the blues/greens of your card! And I like the out of the frame cutting....ALWAYS forget that I like that and never do it!!