4.10.2013

A couple of cards...


Hey...Olive You!!
Oh wait...that is the name of the color of Rumple Ribbon I used. haha.
But I sure can say that  "OLIVE RUMPLE RIBBON!"
This set is called: You & Me...and it's from Sweet N Sassy Stamps!
Dew drops:  The Robin's Nest.
Glue Dots ©


As you probably have already read, this month the Gelatinas are partnering up with The Robin's Nest to show you some great things using this products!



The happy colors of The Robin's Nest' Sorbet collection just POP! against plain kraft paper.
I love that the blue papers of this collection are double sided. The back side is un-glittered and this gives you more options for your designs! Here I restamped the flowers from "Easter Bunnies"set onto the corner of the blue panel.  Tone on tone can give you some interest without taking away from the main panel.
Here I have used dew drops from Winter's Retreat to accent my card.  Yes, Winter's Retreat is probably my favorite dew drop collection!!  Take a peek at all the wonderful colors, shapes and collections of dew drops. What is your favorite?

Lovebug Creations' Caddy Blue Rumple Ribbon is a perfect compliment to these colors.
I simple tied 2 small pieces together with a simple knot.

Okay...more than a couple of cards today.





This next one features Creative Paperclay ®, along with products and images from:
The Robin's Nest (Sorbet papers)
Gel-a-tins (stamps)
Lovebug Creations (ribbon)
Glue Dots ©


Now, who is going to be humming the tune to these lyrics in a few minutes??

You can learn a lot about this air dry, modeling material by
clicking over to their Company Blog.  
There will be a new post on Friday where I will have more details about how I created these hearts!


I have been wowed by AMAZING artists over the last 5 months...
and I'm hoping to be able to play along with them for another term!



Oh, and remember...

A blog hop...with a prize package available on every blog!!


9 comments:

Tammy said...

Terrific cards Dawn! Love, love the peas and carrots!

Pamela Lash said...

Love all your eye-popping cards! I also love the wonderful paper from Robin's Nest- cyberhugs........Mama LoveBug

Rachel OCrowley said...

Very cool cards!! I am humming a tune now :)

Lynn McAuley said...

Beautiful papers, layers, and layouts of these exquisite designs, Dawn!!

Lovebug Creations said...

Fabulous trio!!! I love each one for different reasons! That last one with the "sunset" is my favorite tho :)

Bug hugs,
Kimi

Unknown said...

I was wondering if that heart was made out of clay - I just started playing around with clay - haven't got it yet :-) I LOVE that vegetable stamp! Thanks for sharing your inspiration!!!!

Unknown said...

Adorable cards. Love the 1st one!

Jenn

Becky said...

Wonderful cards Dawn, the first one is favorite too :)

Anonymous said...

These cards are adorable! I love how you said eat your veggies or lose your rumple ribbon!