Tag...you're it!

Or at least your friends are going to feel like a million bucks when they receive the darling cards you have created using one of The Robin's Nest Tag kits.  

Winter Tag Kit

I received this set called "Winter Tag Kit."
I had a lot of fun using tags on my cards. 
I still have several more stickers, tags, and dew drops left over.
Another fabulous announcement:
These kits are on sale this month!
Use the keyword: cardkitpromo and you will receive 20% off card kits AND tag kits!
Stock up now! 

Using a 12 x 4 inch paper, score every 4 inches. Fold back your corners...
And voila! You have a tri-fold card. Simply embellish the front with one of your tags, dew drops...and yes, a funny furry monster!

A standard card using ribbon, stickers, dew drops and the chipboard tag.  
All of which can be found in the Winter Tag Kit!

Clearly...we can't stop yet. 
I used a piece of acetate for the base to make this floating card.  There are a lot of
paper layers.  But around the edges you can see right through the card.  I love the look of these cards. And they are so fun to make!

To adhere your layers, use plenty of Glue Dots ©.  Here I used Ultra Thin, Pop up, and Mini.

Create a pocket card using The Robin's Nest Papers!
The stickers and chipboard make a great sentiment for any stamped images you may 
want to use!

I sponged the edges to create a little warmth on my winter cards!

Velvet ribbon: The Robin's Nest Crimson Ribbon
Stamps: Starving Artistamps

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Be sure to pick up a few card kits and tag kids using the cardkitpromo for 20% off this month.
I promise that you'll have more supplies in each kit than time to create with them!

See you real soon!
Dawn Mercedes


Becky said...

So many cute cards from this one kit. LOve the first one, great sentiment .

Danie May said...

I am loving the never ending assortment of images you share and combine with your RN Goodies Dawn. These winter cards are all so fabulously fun! Such a great use of the Tag Kits! xx

Starla said...

OH MY! What a fabulous showcase of how much you can get out of these kits!

Lynn McAuley said...

Super cute, Dawn! I love that freezy does it!!!