10.14.2010

Embellished Butterfly

Whew...what a challenge today on SCS. We are asked to create something out of embellishments. I went with the butterfly. Pretty run of the mill. But then again, it's more successful that other animals, right? haha.



I used the Buggy Sayings from Paper Makeup Stamps for this card. Now, I'm sort of thinking I should have put a pumpkin colored mat behind the cream. What do you think? The felt is more pumpkiny colored...just shows up brighter in the sunlight. I thought the monarch inspired colored would be more fall like for the season!

Challenges: WT292, HYCCT04, Flutterby #126

4 comments:

Lone Pine Designs said...

I think it's lovely just the way it is!

Nancy said...

So cute...love the butterfly made from embellishments! That is a difficult challenge!! Thanks for joining us this week at Flutter By Wednesday!

Valerie said...

Cute!

Danni said...

Very nice! Love the layout! Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!