1.16.2009

Special Delivery on a Snow Day

Well, School was canceled today. HURRAY! I love snow days since they are extra days with the kids. Though today is more like a Cold Day...brrrr. Cold, black ice and everything else...I decided to put off travel plans. Instead I did the Stamp Somethings "Birthday Somethings Challenge."




The monkey's party hat is made out of one of the candy wrappers from Sweets N Hearts stamp set. Then I simply added a trangle shape piece to complete the look.

Starving Artistamps is sponsering the prize for today's challenge. If you win, you'll be able to stamp up some funtastic valentines too!

7 comments:

Great Grandma Lin said...

have fun with the kiddies...bet there are some happy teachers today unless they have to make up the day later...

Renee said...

Dawn this is just too cute! I love all your designs lately! Not that I don't love all your cards but these last ones have been just cute as ever!

Anonymous said...

Hey you used Sprinkles cup for Chips hat! Very clever girl you are Dawn!!

Donna Baker said...

this totally makes me smile! cute

Dawn said...

So cute - love that monkey!

Unknown said...

Very cute card! Love how you paper pieced the hat and cupcake paper.

Kristie Larsen said...

Oh how cute is this little guy! and very creative on the hat. I just love the doodle stamps so much. You did a great job!