12.28.2020

Happy Birthday, Denise!

 I can't believe how many of my friends have birthdays in December!



Denise Stork, founder of The Project Bin, is one of them...and today is HER DAY to be celebrated!

Hope you partied over here from Kelly's blog, Sandcastle Stamper.



I thought I'd pop up with a few of my favorite birthday cards that feature Denise's stamps.
This sentiment comes from Awesome Sauce set...the first one in her collection!

I love this card b/c it is soft and fuzzy...just like that BFF!

This card combines the sentiment from Just Sayin', along with the party hat from Love Your Shellfie.
The cake was stamped from Born Yesterday.  I love how we can mix and match images and sentients.
Don't you love all that sequin confetti?


At a time when we all miss giving hugs,
here is one that you can send...

Love all the coordinating dies that are sold right along with The Project Bin stamps!
In My Heart is perfect for birthdays, tender moments...and of course...
VALENTINE'S DAY....
the next big thing to celebrate...after Denise's birthday, of course!

Thanks for all the fun sentiments, Denise!
I'm so glad we can celebrate one more year of YOU.
I hope your day is filled with virtual hugs...and maybe a few in person ones too!

xoxo

Now...off you go...along with some party balloons and gift bags to








1 comment:

Lynn McAuley said...

Three awesome creations, Dawn!! I love each and every one of them!! Fabulous layouts, beautiful papers, and, of course, Denise's amazing sentiments!! What exquisite designs!!