6.27.2020

Stamp Simply...simply great sets!

I was so tickled to be a part of the Stamp Simply Design Team as a guest designer 
over the last couple of months. What a fun group of gals...
so talented!  Be sure to check in on the company blog for daily inspirational cards and projects!

Here are a few more using the latest release.


Hope
My son, Connor, just returned from a 2 year mission..and his word most used and most understood now is HOPE. So I think that one day, I'll tuck this card into his suitcases when he goes of to college.
Oh! let's not think of that now! haha.

You should check out all the amazing papers in the Stamp Simply store!

Spellbinders Nestabilities
Bling
Gold Glitter paper
dimensionals





I used Wedding & Anniversary Wishes  for this card.
And this is one of my favorites!
The bouquet of flowers are propped up on dimensionals.
Then, I stamped and water colored the floral image again...but this time, I punched it out with a heart die...for a little embellie all my own. 
It coordinates..and it's a nice accent piece in the corner!
What do you think?

Click on over the the Stamp Simply Ribbon Store for all these papers, stamps, bling and inks!

Thanks so much for asking me to be a part of the creative fun, ladies!!

No comments: